More Details: https://whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com/video_contest/
You must be 13 or over to enter this contest. If you’re under 18, you will need parental or guardian approval. You can also compete as an individual or a school. Read the rules for more details about who exactly can compete.
There are two (2) grand prizes and lots of great runner-up prizes:
Grand Prize – Individual Entry $10,000
- 2nd place – Individual Entry $1,000
- 3rd place – Individual Entry $1,000
Grand Prize – School Entry $10,000
- 2nd place – School Entry $1,000
- 3rd place — School Entry $1,000
Dates to remember:
- April 12th 2016: Last date to upload your entry.
- April 26th 2016: Last date to rate and comment on all entries.
- April 27th, 2016: Judging period begins.
- May 17th, 2016: Winners announced sometime on or about this date.
This Year’s Theme:
What does the Internet mean to you?
Many of us think about, worry, and praise the way the Internet has impacted the world – for people young and old, for better or worse, now and in the future. But what do you think? What role does the Internet play in your life? What do you do differently because of it? How do you interact with others because of it? Can’t stand it? Can’t live without it? Are you indifferent to it?
Have an answer? Then get a camera, and tell us your story! We want to know!
Be funny. Be dramatic. Be creative. Use live action, stop action, animation, music or none. Whatever you do, be real.
While you could possibly win one of our great prizes, we may also choose some of the most helpful and creative entries to include in a place online for the world to see.
Need some inspiration? Check out these great resources. And take a look at who’s won it in the past.
Before you get started, know the rules.
Your video must be:
- your own original work
- submitted in one of the following formats: .wmv, .mov or .mp4
- a minimum of 30 seconds to a maximum of 2 minutes in length
- a maximum of 100 MB in size.
- respectful of copyrights and of others. Make sure you have permission to use other people’s music, company logos, images, or photos. For more tips on this, check out our Resources
And we can’t stress it enough; please read the official rules for a lot more details. Good luck!