VFS PROGRAMMING SCHOLARSHIP
Vancouver Film School has set up 2 Programming Scholarships for students who meet the following criteria:
- Student must be accepted (or has applied) to Programming for Games, Web and Mobile program within one calendar year of graduating from Sisler High School before receiving scholarship.
- Student must apply for scholarship.
- Sisler staff will consult with VFS Educational Administration and Admission in the awarding of the VFS Programming Scholarship each year.
- VFS reserves the right to review and approve scholarship winners based on the mutually agreed upon criteria.
- Student has enrolled and completed courses from 9-12 in the listed course pathway from section F of the MOU, (note: and/or satisfies the criteria determined by the scholarship selection committee).
Tuition reduction can be applied directly to the total VFS tuition in an academic year for the following program:
- VFS Programming for Games, Web and Mobile.
The VFS Programming Scholarship is a cumulative award – and can be combined with the Merit-based Scholarship offered at VFS.
The VFS Programming Scholarship cannot be combined with an Excellence in Media or Horizon scholarship
The program start date for Scholarship recipients is subject to seat availability.
SISLER HIGH SCHOOL’S GAME DESIGN PATHWAY to:
|SISLER HIGH SCHOOL COURSE||SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT|
|Grade 9||80% -89%||90% -95%||96% -100%|
|Exploration of IDM Design||$100||$150||$200|
|Introduction to IDM Design||$100||$150||$200|
|Introduction to Asset Creation||$200||$250||$300|
|Introduction to IDM coding||$200||$250||$300|
|Intermediate IDM Design||$200||$250||$300|
|IDM Project Management||$250||$300||$350|
|Futures in IDM||$250||$300||$350|
|Advanced Asset Creation||$250||$300||$350|
|Advanced IDM coding||$200||$250||$300|