4 one-time 3D & VFX Alumni scholarships
- Scholarships are not annual unless at VFS’ discretion
- Intake Periods: February 2018, April 2018, June 2018 and potentially August & October 2018.
- 60% tuition reduction for any graduate from the Sisler High School’s IDM program.
60 % Tuition Reduction equates to a total tuition cost of $14,100.
Compelling financial need and merit-based criteria demonstrated via personal letter/references.
Graduated with a minimum 80% average in Sisler-VFS Pathway courses
Successfully completed a minimum of 6 pathway courses (including old MST course codes pre-Sisler IDM)
Successfully completed the following Sisler Animation courses with a minimum of 90%
- Grade 11 Animation
- Grade 11 Concept Art
- Grade 11 Advanced Movie Making
- Grade 11 IDM Asset Design (or Intermediate Web Design*)
- Grade 12 IDM Asset Design (or Web Graphics*)
- Grade 12 IDM Project Management (or Advanced Web Design*)
- Grade 12 IDM Futures in IDM (or Application Software*)
* former Sisler MST credits
Student must be formally accepted into VFS’ 3D Animation & Visual Effects Program by the end of June of 2018
To apply for the VFS 3D Animation + VFX Program visit: https://vfs.edu/programs/3D-animation-vfx
To register for any of the upcoming 3D Animation + VFX Workshops, visit: https://vfs.edu/events/3d-workshop