Day 2, this is Unreal
By the end of this workshop, you (the student) should be able to:
- Know and describe what visual scripting is.
- Create and edit visual scripts
- Script basic player movement
- Script the spawning of enemy AI
- Use triggers to create scripted events.
- Create and script a custom blueprint class (pickup).
- Create a function that spawns enemies from a list.
- Create a basic menu.
- Take feedback from playtesting.
- Script an exit sequence for game.
- Script a unique enemy with phases and simple behaviors
- Make gameplay changes based on feedback.