Sorry folks, Mr. Leduc is sick. Here is your activity for this week. The winning doodle will be featured on the Google Canada homepage for 24 hours. The winning student will also receive a $10,000 university scholarship, a Google Chromebook, and a $10,000 technology award for their current school along with a trip to the final event on June 13, 2017. Visit our online course breakdown: https://www.behance.net/gallery/10803475/Principles-of-Animation-Unit-Animation-Course
Activity 3 – ANIMATING A LOGO
Submit a doodle now!
We’re excited to see some amazing doodles this year. Students can work with any materials they want, but all doodles must be entered using the entry form. Parents, legal guardians and teachers can submit a doodle online as a .png, or .jpg. or mail us the completed entry form.
The contest is open for entries until May 2nd, 2017, 11:59pm EST, so here’s some information to help you get started:
Here’s how to get started:
1) Download or print the entry form
2) Doodle! Have artists create their doodle around the theme “What I see for Canada’s future is…”. Artists can draw their doodle by hand, computer or with any materials they want. For further inspiration and to code a doodle, check out our special Doodle 4 Google brainstorming activities
3) Fill out the information on the entry form in full
4) If the doodle wasn’t created directly on the entry form, take a digital photo or scan of the doodle and include it with the entry form. If you’re submitting a digital entry, save the completed entry form as a .png, or .jpg.
5) Enter the contest online by submitting below or by mail
All submissions should be entered using the official doodle entry form, available below, and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Multiple applications may be submitted by teachers who are making submissions on behalf of an entire class.
To submit an entry, upload your doodle below. Please ensure the file format for the attachment is .png or .jpg. If the submission is a photograph, the image should be at least 300 dpi.
Alternatively, entries may be mailed to the following address. Please be sure to include the completed entry form.
Doodle 4 Google Canada
PO Box 550, Toronto Adelaide Retail
31 Adelaide St E
Students are to
– Brainstorm “What I See For Canada’s Future Is…” Connect to Canada 150th birthday and the Google logo.
– Storyboard your animation.
– upload to Behance
– create a 3-5 second animated Google logo meeting the criteria of the Google Doodle outline above.
– export as firstlastname_logo_activity.mov and upload to Behance