Once in a Lifetime Scholarship
- 1 scholarship (not annual)
- Intake Periods: February 2018, April 2018, June 2018, August 2018 & October 2018
- 85% tuition reduction for any student graduating from Sisler High School’s IDM program.
- Selected by Sisler IDM and VFS staff.
85 % Tuition Reduction equates to a total tuition cost of $6,345.
- Compelling financial need and merit based criteria demonstrated via personal letter/references.
- Graduated with a 90% average in Sisler-VFS Pathway courses
- Successfully completed a minimum of 10 pathway courses
- Successfully completed the following Sisler Animation courses with a minimum of 95%
- Formally accepted into VFS’ 3D Animation & Visual Effects Program by the end of March of 2018
- Meets the criteria of the existing Horizon scholarship (socio-economic factors)